Saturday, June 13, 2020

Re: $$Digital Marketing: the Complete Guide--


Hello,

Drop me a note if you caught the email below; I know You are probably very busy; I totally understand that!

I'm writing to follow up on my latest email. I hope you would have reviewed all the information.

I'd love to talk a little bit more about Growing your business, yourself, and any ways in which we can collaborate. A phone call, WhatsApp number & Skype Id for further discussion.

I would be happy to send you Free of Cost our Past work detailsPrice-list, "Suggestions", "Prices", "Offers", "Proposal" and Accept Full Responsibility for Improve your Presence, Results; More Visitors, More Page Views, Client's sales, etc.

Looking Forward to a positive response from you for Improve Ranking Your Website...

I still haven't received any response from you, please consider my proposal.

Please Reply on this E-Mail for More Info,

It would be great to hear back from you. So, please let me know if you are interested? 

Best Regards and Blessings,

Gracie Smith

Thank You.

Note- I will be happy to send you a "Proposal" and "Pricing" furthermore. If you are Interested??






On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 8:18 AM Gracie Smith <graciesmith199851@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey,there… "bliblob.a3@gmail.com"

You are probably extremely busy, I realize that! I hope you are safe and stay healthy from coronavirus disease (COVID-19).

This email is about providing services your website "Top Ranking in Google".

I trust you are doing great. 

I was examining your website and see you have a good design and it looks great. But it was not ranking on any search engine for most of the keywords.

I was not finding your website on starting pages; I can help you do better on your ranking for all search engines if you can give us permission. 

If you want to talk in detail about anything, send me an email if you want to increase your online profile with more traffic and more users.

Contact me, if you are interested in growing your business???

We can get your website on page one of Google. Please reply to this e-mail for more info.

Thank you We hope that you and your family will be safe and healthy…

Best Regards and Blessings,

Gracie Smith

Keyword Examine Manager. 

 

👉Note: I will be happy to send you a "Proposal" and "Pricing" furthermore. If you are Interested????

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment